Friday, June 17, 2011

Invitations are out!!

So, just a few weeks later than planned and the invitations were all sent out yesterday. I printed all of the invitations and postcards on a hand press again. Hopefully everyone receives them, we found out much later that some of our Save the Date's were never delivered. Sorry!!!

Be sure to cut up and plant your invite, you should have some pretty flowers sprout up in no time!! The RVSP postcard is already stamped and ready to mail, just fill it in and drop it in a mail box!

I haven't heard from too many people about where they are planning on staying. Please let me know ASAP if you want to use one of the spots I prebooked. I will not hold onto them much longer.

As for the schedule for the day, we will have that more finalized in a few weeks. For now, please assume that it will be all day, or as long as you wish to stay. We will have plenty of food and beverages. There will be a variety of outdoor and indoor activities to please all dispositions.

No comments:

Post a Comment